I was having drinks with my colleagues the other day and i proposed my feelings to them about her...
It was all started after i got a serious feedback from one of the Managers who asked me "How can you dial someone by mistake ?? " I was clueless. but managed it.
I was bit frustrated first and started to feel guilty since i am unable to express my natural feelings for some1 just because that some1 don't get hurt because of me. So i decided to get the opinion of all the others except that some1.
I went to office at somewhere around 09:15AM that day and was at office almost around 09:30 PM since my room mates went to home, i was all alone.
So i took a call and decided to have drinks with my colleagues.
Even before i could start, One of the guy from my office started to chat about my unspoken affection towards her in office. He said If you like her why couldn't you tell her in time??
and I was speechless listening to him and others then every1 else started to chat about the same.
One of the comment was so awesome and truthful that i am posting it here.
" अबे अपनी Height देख के जम्प मारणा, वरना गड्डे मे गिर जायेगा "
I also agree with this one. The discussion went on and on. But after that i was clear about what should be the next call.
I don't loose my hopes. I do have a hopes. But still i do have questions for myself lets suppose if she says "yes." What is my status in front of her and her family.
I have just started to settle. I am dealing with my basic needs where as she is the Princess her Family.
Getting off for now....
No comments:
Post a Comment